David A. Sprott
David A. Sprott joined the firm as a shareholder on August 12, 2019. David previously ran a solo practice in the greater Abilene area handling estate planning, probate, guardianship and business organization matters. Prior to founding his solo practice David worked as an associate for a local firm and for two firms in the central Texas area.
David graduated from Abilene Christian University in 2000 and received his law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2004.
Current Employment Position(s):
Areas of Practice:
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Texas 2004
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 2004 – J.D.
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas, 2000 – B.B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Abilene Bar Association – Member
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas – Member
- Computer and Technology Section of the State Bar of Texas – Member