Mark Zachary is a shareholder with the firm. Mark has over twenty years of experience in his practice areas, including Banking & Finance Law, Bankruptcy Law, Construction Law, Litigations & Appeals and Real Estate Law.
Mark graduated from Texas Tech University in 1985 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree majoring in Accounting. Following a brief position with a major accounting firm, Mark received his Juris Doctorate from the Texas Tech University School of Law in 1989.
Current Employment Position(s):
Areas of Practice:
- Banking & Finance Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Employment Law – Employer
- Estate Planning
- Governmental Entities
- Litigations & Appeals
- Real Estate Law
- Texas, 1990
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 1989, J.D.
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, USA, 1985, B.B.A.
- Major: Accounting
Honors and Awards:
- Outstanding Young Lawyer, Abilene Young Lawyers Association, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Abilene Bar Association, 1990 – Present
- President 2012-13
- Abilene Young Lawyers Association
- Secretary/Treasurer (1992-1993)
- Various Civic, Professional and Charitable Organizations
Past Employment Positions:
- Arthur Andersen, 1985 – 1987
- Certified Public Accountant, 1987