Elizabeth Niblo Wallace
Elizabeth has been with the firm since 2012. Her areas of practice include business organizations, estate planning, probate, guardianships and estate administration and real estate law. She is active in the Abilene Young Bar Association, as well as the Abilene Bar Association.
- Texas Tech School of Law Lubbock, TX, 2012 J.D.
- Law Journal: Texas Tech Administrative Law Journal 2010- 2011, 2011- 2012
- The University of Texas, Austin. 2009 B.A., English
- Honors: University Honors
Areas of Practice:
- Probate Estate & Trust
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar Of Texas, 2012 – Present
- Abilene Bar Association, 2012 – Present
- Abilene Young Lawyers Association, 2012 – Present
- United Way, Board of Directors, 2013-present
- Abilene Young Professionals, Steering Committee, and Board of Directors 2014-present
- Abilene Alumnae Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma, President, 2013-2016
- Kappa Kappa Gamma