Chester A. “Chet” Caldwell
Chester Caldwell, or Chet, is a shareholder with the firm. His areas of practice include Business Organizations, Banking and Finance Law, Estate Planning, Taxation Law and Intellectual Property and he is a current member of the Abilene Bar Association.
Caldwell graduated from Baylor University in 1989 with a major in accounting. He later graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors from Texas Tech University School of Law in 1995.
Current Employment Position(s):
Areas of Practice:
- Business Organizations
- Banking and Finance Law
- Estate Planning
- Taxation Law
- Intellectual Property (Trademarks)
- Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1998
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 1995 – J.D.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: Texas Tech University Law Review, 1993 – 1995
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, USA, 1989, B.B.A.
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Abilene Business and Estate Planning Council, 2000 – 2001 President
- Abilene Bar Association, 1995 – Present
- Certified Public Accountant, 1992
- Phi Alpha Delta